Sunday 21 January 2007

THUG LUV!

Hehe why/how on earth did you remember that song?! and that you actually found a clip of it on youtube?? Wow....I was really amazed...hehe thank you for sending that to me Nene...although I must tell you...I really got goosebumps when I heard the song and watched the video....can't believe I used to love that song...hehe and yes...it really did bring back a lot and a whole LOT of memories....oh man....Lox anyone? ;) heheh...that really feels like ages ago now...Hmm...the version you sent is without Bone Thugs though...so that kinda sucks....heheh....I still remember some of the lyrics you know...hehe I actually attempted singing along too! ;)

And please do not upload the video here....it really does give me the creeps now...:p

AR-LUV! (heheh)

1 comment:

  1. haha thug love! should put the video up here but it creeps me out too much..scarry..what were we thinking

    ReplyDelete