Saturday 6 January 2007

Me me me!

Haha...I'm so hogging this today....for some reason I just feel like adding stuff...not that its even anything interesting...heh. Anyway this picture was taken sometime last week I think...in WA. At this place called Cape Naturaliste...we went on a walking trail. I thought it was rather cantik..:)



And this one is actually a crap picture of me....it was taken at someplace called Bunker Bay I think but I thought i'd upload it anyway because I've just realised that you can include more than one picture in one post!! (yes I am very slenge, I thought it was limited strictly to one pic per post :p)....hehe a song actually comes to mind when I look at this pic...

"Look at me I'm twenty three
Beautiful
A sight to see tonight
A little dress to draw the press
And I'll be leaving all the rest behind
Well be pleased girl
If this is what you wanted
The whole world is watching you take the stage
What will you say
Aren't I lovely
And do you want me cause I am hungry for something that will make me real
Can you see me and
Do you love me cause I am desperately searching for something real."

Real - PLUMB - Album: Beautiful Lumps of Coal

Haha...macam Lindsay Lohan eh? ;p Today is my turn to sound like Arnee. Both you and Nene must learn to be pretty like me ok! hehehehh...sooo tak malu Ar!

Still an ok Sunday so far....I can't believe I'm saying this...but its actually nice and warm outside...no sign of rain (*choy*)..I've cleaned up my room..well partially...and I've just arranged my postcard collection again...cause it was piling up..working on third album now...oh yeah thanks to Kak Mar for the 3 postcards from Vegas....I received them two days ago. Aww...that was a pleasant surprise!

Back to watching 'Monster in-law' on HBO now...:D

- A r L i N -

1 comment: