Sunday 28 January 2007

Me again.

I've been trying to sleep...its almost 2am now...and I have to be up in a few hours..bleh. Its so annoying that i'm having trouble sleeping again...oh well...I suddenly remembered this song...so I went on youtube to look for the video...listening to it now....

Late at night when all the world is sleeping
I'd stay up and think of you
And I'd wish on a star
That somewhere you are thinking of me too
Cuz I'm dreaming of you tonight
Till tomorrow, I'll be holding you tight
And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be
Than here in my room,
Dreaming about you and me

Wonder if you ever see me
And I wonder if you know I'm there
If you looked in my eyes
Would you see what's inside?
Would you even care?

Dreaming of you - Selena

Hm...this is probley every girl's favourite song. :)

Perhaps I should try to sleep again.

- arlin -

No comments:

Post a Comment