Thursday 4 January 2007

A blog is born....


A blog is born....

So i'll be the one to start....and officially write the first entry. This was afterall my brilliant idea ;)

Well...Arnee and I are here now...trying to figure out this HTML crap. I have absolutely no idea what's going on...Nene, hope you like what we've done so far...haha which is pretty much close to nothing. But we added that you like Aslan! :))

Well because this is the first posting....i'll be including the loveliest pictures of us...yes, I was also the one who painstakingly spent time doing the whole collage thing. You two owe me big time okay :p (but credits to Mummy too, she helped me cut those pics)

This song also goes out to you both....love you to bits Nene and Ar! *mwah mwah*

Everybody's looking over your shoulder
Seems they can't wait to hear what's next
Everybody's saying she's looking older
Could it be there is a cruel subtext to
All this endless adulation
All this reckless infatuation and I will stay with you tonight in
Case this corset gets too tight and I will keep you company cause
That's what a sister should be.

Rachael Sage - Sistersong

That's all for now...will let Arnee do her thing! :)

Lovies, Arlin (kak)

No comments:

Post a Comment