Thursday 1 February 2007

omg!!! i'm cheetahlicious! i'm just crazy about the cheetah girls now! and you know mei yee is the head captain of st rose...i can't believe it. mei yee...cheerleading??????!!!!
i can't imagine her wearing something cheerleaders wear. and i can't imagine her holding a pompom! she herself can't imagine her as a cheeleader. its so funny! she's like a boy and she has to be a cheeleader. and tomorrow is her birthday. but she's 13. haha. and she ask me for mcr cd. i myself want that cd. i mean like i have to buy for people cds that i myself want. like the hannah montana one. i bought of glo and sufiyah and i don't have it. and now i have to buy mei yee mcr's cd. so unfair! hmph! but mei yee say she'll buy for me whatever i want for my birthday. muahahaha!!!! can't wait. ohh and investiture is next week! i really really can't believe that kp is not the head prefect. ohh kcp girls. don't read this. you're in for a big surprise on tuesday morning when you find out vk is the head prefect. but vk is also nice lah. she helped me for my malay pledge. congrats! so sorry cheryl.

CHEETAH GIRL!!! arnee. st anne rocks!



No comments:

Post a Comment