Monday 26 February 2007

I'm back!

Hey sisters,

Sorry I haven't been blogging....hehe but well at least i've been away...so I sorta have a valid reason....what's Arnee's excuse? :p

So yeah I just got home...still tired and sleepy...trip was okay....I think. I'm too woozy right now to write too much...but I did have fun in Neverneverland..hehe :p....I met up with my friend Syed...and that was nice. I haven't seen him for almost a whole year since he moved...and I really did have a lot of fun catching up with him...and shopping too! :))


Schiphol Airport...first thing I noticed was the sky when I got there..and I thought it was really cantik..unfortunately the pic's a bit blurry though..

Me and Syed somewhere in Rotterdam.









I loved his kitchen! :)




Somewhere in Amsterdam...having a kroket....lekker!!












I think that's all for now....need to get some sleep soon...

A r L i N

PS: Ik mis je schatje.

No comments:

Post a Comment