Friday 8 February 2008

I dont care if Monday's blue...Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too...Thursday I don't care about you..its Friday i'm in love!


Oh don't you just love The Cure? :)

Anyway....Dear Daniel is finally back from his World Tour..yay! Hehe and he got me some really nice things...so I have to blog to thank him and show my sisters :))

First up...he got me some Tao Kae Noi!!! Whee
! Hehe....I've really missed that..mmm....I've been craving for it for months! So I have a few packs of the stuff now...which i'm going to save...just to make sure it lasts :)



Then he got me some new books too...more Marian Keyes! Oh Nene i'm done with the book btw...hahaha feathery stroker!!! :pp...( yes yes DD...i'll read The Eyre Affair too...one of these days ok? :).



And then some nice stuffies from here...hm I have to do something about my hair soon...since I have the new wave-enhancing serum.


Oh and this was the best (Arnee don't scream now)....it was a total surprise...I got an Ipod! A pink one too! Hehe...I think this is his CNY pressie to me...right lil chingchong? :)



I really love all the stuffies...thank you again.
:)



- A r L i N -

No comments:

Post a Comment