Saturday 9 February 2008

Hello! Gong xi fa cai! Hong bao na lai! Hahah. Dunno if I spelt it correctly.


But sorry if I didn't. Heheh. On Wednesday, I celebrated Chinese New Year in school
with my whole class and that is 104! Hahah. We had a class party and everyone
had to bring their own food. Hahah. My friend brought a chocolate fondue set! Hahah.
But the chocolate looked disgusting cause they couldn't wait and they kept poking the
unmelted chocolate. So it was kinda gross. We had chocolate chocolate and white chocolate. Hahah! And we ate them with marshmellows! Hahah. Yum. I brought fried
rice that mama cooked! Hahah. Man, very delicious seh! Mmmm! Hahah! We also pulled down the big screen in front of the class...hmm...what's that called? Err..Visualiser is it?
I think so..Anyway, the IT rep went to youtube and she started playing all the nice nice songs! Hahah. But our sound system in the class sucked. So we barely heard anything. Hahah. Class 101's sound system was really loud! Hahah. And they were like dancing like mad! Heheh. But for my class, we mostly ate. Hahah. That was fun! Hahah



Chermaiine and mee! Hahah :D







The rubbish we ate! And that is mama's fried rice! That big container there! Haha :D





My form teacher Mrs Ooi! Hahah!






My darrliing Kayxi and me! Hahah!







The crazy class! Half of it. And Elizabeth beside me! She ain't from 104!





Janene, Chermaine and ME!





Paramore's Hailey Williams! Hahah :D



A.R.N.E.E

No comments:

Post a Comment