Thursday 14 February 2008

Hello! I haven't finished about Chinese New Year eve! Hahah! On that day, I finished school at 10.30am! Hahah! And after that I went to Tampines Mall with Dianty and Sheryl, Charlotte and Annabel cause we were bored and sian. Lol! So we really bo liao and we went to Toys R Us! And they played all the kiddy songs! And I was soo hyper! Hahah. I felt like a little kid again! I love Toys R Us! And I saw the big toy dog that I wanted from two years ago! :D *Hint hint* My birthday coming..Anyone wanna buy for meeeee? Hahah! So not shy! Hahah! I'm just kidding lah! And I saw JASLENE! Omg! I miss her sooooo much! She went to another school and we were really close friends and its really awkward not seeing her after so many months. And someone so chio now ah! Hahah! She's not like Meiyee. I keep seeing Meiyee every week so I don't really bother about not seeing her. Hahah! Just kidding again! :D

Eww I hate my hair! Hahah. I was having a really bad hair day and I had to gel up all my hair and that made me look awful! Hahah! :D Hahah! This vain girl! Hahah! Okay, that's it for now. Byebye!

A.R.N.Z.E.E

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!! :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment