Tuesday 17 November 2009

I'm blogging again! 

Hey sisters,

Sorry I haven't been in touch much....can't believe i've been back for almost a month now. Anyways....I've kinda missed blogging...so i've been making some stuffies in the kitchen..and taking pics...here goes. :) 

Kugelhupf. (I know...this cake is very nenek-nenek. :p)


I've been flipping through my collection of recipe books we got from all the trips...and I picked up the one we got in Vienna....and I thought i'd try to make something...since I've barely tried any of the recipes from all those books. Anyways I settled on this cake...and we went out specially to the Cook & Co store at the Amsterdam Arena woonmall just to get the pan. :)


The cake turned out sorta ok in the end...but not so great...some parts in the centre weren't really cooked properly. Bleh....think i'll have to try to make it again sometime. 




- A r L i N - 


No comments:

Post a Comment