Sunday 22 November 2009

ANCIENT HAPPENINGS

ANCIENT HAPPENINGS (by Nene)

Okay seeing how Arlin has been blogging loads and turned this into a food blog, thought I'd step up and add my 2 cents worth. But I have actually not been doing much at all (except for work weekends, public holidays and till real late but I shall absolutely not whine about that)...but right after typing that I realised that a few things have been happening but we've kinda just stopped taking pictures (since the camera started working all strange) and we hardly ever upload the pics on our phones to the puter (since it started getting sooooo slow), so I'll have to go back in time and work with what we've got.

So right...I was at Mount Faber. For the first time ever! And finally did that walk thingy. The Henderson Waves, Treetop Walk and all of that. And here are the pics.

So this whole walk took place ages ago during the fasting month. Imagine that..the sweltering heat, no food nor drink. But it was really nice to finally be there and see it.

And then after that we had dinner and I broke fast at Java Kitchen I think the place is called at Dhoby Ghaut and ate this:

No comments:

Post a Comment