Friday 5 June 2009

Another Birthday Package from Ila!

I got a voicemail message from DHL a few days ago....said they tried to deliver a package for me from Singapore....and cause we were away...they left us notices....so DD called and we arranged for another delivery...and I was soooo excited when I got the box....


Inside was all sorts of things...it was like a care package!...There was a birthday card...and Jepun beauty products ;)...and calbee chips and yummy seaweed and a ducky pen and a pretty card and some handmade flowers and a nice frame of us...Ila, Nene and Me....sigh...miss those good ol days :)



The Ducky Pen....sooo adorable...haha she still remembers how much I like stuff like that :)

Birthday card with pretty butterflies and jigsaw frame with our pics.


The box and colourful confetti. 





Calbee potato chips...damn i've reallly missed those! 



She said she got a friend to make these flowers...and I placed them in the tall vase....:)

Thanks Ila for the wonderful gifts! :))





- A r L i N -

No comments:

Post a Comment