Monday 8 June 2009

Aftermath of our US trip

Another trip aftermath post...




Our typical shopping trips to Wal-Mart, Dollar Tree, Bath and Bodyworks, VS etc....all my favourite stores in the US....



Yes we got all kinds of stuff...



At least it wasn't all food this time...ohhh...I got a box of the gourmet Jelly Beans btw...again thanks to Jon and Kate Plus 8! :D Really curious about some of the flavours...will take them to SG so we can try together k?




We also got candy! I'll take them to SG as well...hehe I have to share...don't want to get so gemukky. 




Some books and pressies ;) Oh and a travel scrabble! DD is becoming too fanatical....but he still keeps losing...heheh :D




We are having great fun with the Nerf guns....it is so much fun to shoot each other!....next time we're in the US we'll definitely get more guns and ammo...so we can ALL play together!!! :D Hahahah...

Oh I have another big scrabble set now....can't wait to play with more people....DD is too easy to beat! :p



Random stuffies.




We also got some DVDs and Blu-ray discs. 27 new movies in total and we've already watched quite a few of those. :)



We picked up a few shoes this time....even DD got shoes too...and Neno..i'm not an octopus!! What's wrong with 8 new pairs? People run out of shoes you know. :p



I'll put up more detailed pics on Picasa....I love my new shoes...very cantik. 



- A r L i N - 

No comments:

Post a Comment